Data breaches caused by outbound email are prolific. In the last 12 months, 93% of organizations experienced security incidents where email use has put sensitive data at risk. And these are not one-off occurrences. In fact, an organization of just 250 employees experiences an average of 180 incidents every year that put sensitive data at risk.
That's one every 12 working hours.Viewed through this lens, it is not an understatement to say that legacy email DLP technologies have failed you. In response, you need to understand how advances in intelligent technology can keep confidential and proprietary information safe on email.
Sign up for this session to:
- Understand how and why people leak data on email
- See the impact of COVID-19 and remote working on email security
- Discover the limitations of static DLP technologies to prevent human-activated email data breaches
- Learn how contextual machine learning mitigates email security risks
- Fahim Afghan, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Egress Software Technologies