Malicious actors are exploiting current shifts towards hybridised and home working to increase their rate and scope of attack. This session explores:
- Identifying risks facing organisations in the 'new normal'
- How remote working increases the attack surface
- How home offices can be turned into criminal hubs
- Minimising risks of shadow IT - maintaining control of IT and resources
- Endpoint security - bolstering preventative protections, continuous detection and response capabilities
- Catherine Chapman, Cyber Security Journalist and Founding Board Member, InfoSec Hoppers