In this session we will hear from regulators across several continents about the current state of data privacy and what key issues they are addressing in today's landscape.
- Ivana Bartoletti, Technical Director, Deloitte, Women Leading in AI and Visiting Policy Fellow, Oxford Internet
- Lori Baker, Vice President, Legal & Director of Data Protection, Dubai International Financial Authority a regulator of financial services
- Joanne Neary, Assistant Commissioner of Ireland’s Data Protection Commission, One of the world’s leading data protection regulators
- Samantha Gavel, New South Wales Privacy Commissioner, Information and Privacy Commission
- Omar Seghrouchni, President, Morocco's National Privacy Commission for the Control of Personal Data Protection (CNDP)