Over the last year, the sharing of health data has increased exponentially due to the current pandemic. However, are the current regulations robust enough?This panel session will look at the current state of health data sharing, ethics, and whether there should be more stringent measures in place.
- Richard Merrygold, Principal Consultant / Data Protection Officer iSTORM Solutions Ltd
- Dimitris Kalogeropoulos, Senior Advisory Consultant, Digital Health and Digital Government Reform and Digital Health and Innovation Expert at World Health Organization
- Professor Sam Shah, Chief Medical Officer, Numan and Founder of Faculty of Future Health
- Dalit Ben-Israel, Partner, Chair IT and Data Protection Practice, Naschitz Brandes Amir & Co
- Marie Karen, DPO, The Medical City