GDPR requires communications to data subjects to be “concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible”. Despite this many privacy policies are still complex and text-heavy. This panel will discuss the benefits of keeping policies short and simple and ways to ensure brevity while still meeting all the compliance requirements.
- Christos Zimaras, Awareness & Education Delivery Manager, Privacy Culture
- Sarah Clarke, Owner, Infospectives Ltd
- Helen Krushave, Data Protection Officer & Head of Data Privacy / Compliance and Conduct Risk, Tesco Bank
- Danielle Hefford, In-House Legal Counsel, The Access Group
- Alexis Kateifides, FIP, CIPP/E, CIPM, Lead Privacy Counsel, OneTrust
- More to be announced