Anthony Scaramucci, former White House Director of Communications
Alastair Campbell, former Communications Chief to Tony Blair
Plus an international lineup of industry experts and practitioners.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Data Protection Officer at Audi
- Group Data Governance, Privacy and Ethics Officer at BT
- Cluster Information Security Officer at Standard Chartered Bank
- Vice President, Legal & Director of Data Protection at Dubai International Financial Authority
- Data Protection Officer at Globe Telecom, Inc
- Deputy Data Privacy Officer at MERALCO Manila Electric Company
- Chief Information Security Officer at esure Group
- DPO Canada at Ubisoft
- Chief Data Protection Officer at Softplan Brazil
Presenting organisations include:
Plus more keynotes and speakers added weekly.
Register now to receive updates and first priority on limited space sessions.
Tune in Live and On-Demand
PrivSec Global offers three days of editorial driven content, alongside virtual networking and fireside chats, all delivered from the comfort of your own home or office.
Compare and learn from organisations in your industry or sector
Hear case studies from industry leading experts from around the globe
Gain up-to-the-minute knowledge, insight and advice
Access over 54 hours of content
Network with peers without geographical barriers
Be part of one of the largest data protection, privacy and security event communties
Where Privacy and Security Meet
Featuring over 200+ speakers across 64 sessions, PrivSec Global will cover the most pressing and challenging topics in the data protection, privacy and security sectors.
With all sessions available to view live or on-demand, you can build a personalised agenda based on your key focus topics and fit the event around your own schedule.
Register today to secure your spot at the next PrivSec Global.
Key topics for Q1 2021
Building on the in-depth, and informative content of PrivSec Global 2020, our next event will again deep-dive into current topics and issues in data protection, privacy, security, governance and risk with focused events throughout on HR and Recruitment, Marketing and AdTech, Americas, APAC and more.
A full agenda will be released in the coming weeks, but here are some highlighted sessions:
- Privacy law developments in APAC, Americas and around the world
- Deepfakes: How Dangerous Are They?
- Schrems II: Global Case Studies Responding to the ECJ Decision
- Adtech in a post Third-party cookie era: ePrivacy Regulations Across the Globe
- A Growing Trend: Class Action Cases
- The Power of BigTech and Ethics
- You’ve Been Breached! Now What?
- How Responsible Is Your Organisation? Bridging the Responsible AI Gap
- Employment in PrivSec in the Covid 19 era
- The Internet of Insecure Things
Sector & Geo Tracks
Alongside the Privacy and Security tracks, we will also be looking into key subjects and sectors in the PrivSec Focus stream, which will run over the course of all three days.
These self-contained events will focus on sectors such as HR and Recruitment, Marketing and AdTech, as well as ones looking at the regulatory, political and business issues affecting specific regions across the world.
Previous speakers included: